Our iOS app template easily allows your WordPress blog posts to run natively on an iPhone using the WordPress REST API. You can easily customize and submit your app to the Apple App Store using this template along with the WordPressREST API.
Why do you need an iPhone app for your WordPress blog?
- Bloggers – Turn your blog into an iPhone app that readers can find in the App Store.
- Developers – Provide an iPhone app for your customers. This template can help you get a jumpstart in iOS development and help you learn how to work with the WordPress REST API using Swift.
What do I need to get started?
There are few prerequisites that are needed before you get started.
- A Mac running Xcode 8x. You can download Xcode from the Mac App Store or the Apple developer portal
- Install and activate the WP-API on your WordPress site
- You don’t have to be a developer to use the template but creating an app requires some technical knowledge. If you want us to deploy your app for you, we offer App Store submission as a service.
This app is very good.
Thank you for your feedback.
29 of 55 people found this review helpful.