Politics Plus is a modern website solution for governments, political candidates, diplomats, politicians, local government, and non-profit organizations. Enjoy an array of options that will make it easy to customize your site quickly and with ease.
Nowhere else will you find a political WordPress theme built as reliably, elegantly, and robustly as Politics Plus.
Sell anything you’d like to support your campaign or cause with the world’s most popular online shopping system.
Connect your site to WordPress.com for traffic and customization tools, enhanced security, speed boosts, and more.
Leveraging the WordPress customizer, you can select custom settings and view the changes in real time. Change the sitewide colors, fonts, home page image slider, video background, and much more!
Your users will enjoy your site on all devices; desktop, tablets, and mobile devices. It’ll look great on any device or screen size.
- Customize live with the WordPress Theme Customizer
- Grow your mailing list – With MailChimp
- Accept Donations with Give Donations Plugin or ActBlue
- Flexible Homepage – move sections around or hide theme entirely.
- Google Fonts – Select any font choice and colors.
- Unlimited colors schemes — An unlimited choice of colors for sections and elements.
- Blog Page Templates — Select either a Masonry or Traditional blog view
- Online shop with WooCommerce — The most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin.
- Translation Ready — Fully localized and includes .pot file
- Accessibility Ready — give access to your site for people with disabilities
- Multiple Widgetized areas – Home Hero section, inner sidebar, shop, and multiple footer areas
- Responsive design — Adapts to mobile devices
- Includes demo content – With all images shown in the demo.
- Foundation Framework – professional level accessibility and performance
- Sass files included.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
After installing both the free and premium themes, there was a problem with the shortcodes modal not being scrollable. I used the Rescue Themes online support form, and within minutes Nathan had responded. After being given access, he identified the issue as a conflict with an “assistant” plugin installed by my host. After Nathan deactivated the assistant, which I never used, all worked properly.
Kudos to Nathan and Rescue Themes for prompt resolution of this issue.
Thank you for your feedback.